Redline Motorsports? good or bad

Im sure nismo brought them some ghetto rig shit there and they said we need to fix this to do what you want and he started whining

nissan still makes cars??!!

Dude you have NO CLUE! There is not one part on my car that is of low quality. Nothing is half assed! Anyone who has seen or worked on my car can attest to this. There are very few Nissan guys here :dunno

I haven’t stated anything dumb. Unlike other’s with their ignorant comments. I share no bias when it comes to cars. I have owned most makes out there.

Nismo is a dumpy company

Car looks super half assed.

You are telling stories about Johns jeep and him being upset with synapse.

:rofl

tt 350z, 550whp… if ya cant run with it, run from it mothafucka! /thread

hey nismo, this might be a good place to go shopping http://www.cargolaw.com/images/Singles06.Shit-Creek.GIF
http://www.adiumxtras.com/images/thumbs/troll_icons_2_28891_7697_thumb.png

apparently the nismo 350z is KOTS! We need to set something up so I can get a shot back at my title!!

Your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking! :banghead I never said he was upset! Only that he stated it was behind schedule last he talked to us and that its still not close to being completed.

Oh excuse me, reading rainbow. My exact words werent what you said but its how you meant it. He doesnt even know who you are, but yeah, Should probably get on that talk with him. Catch up on things.

Howard Tanner, fuck DAT DOOD!

He talks with Craig. I only talk to him when the two of us bump into him, which hasn’t been for sometime. I never said I was his butt buddy. lol

I didn’t know you were the 90210 guru of the bunch… My bad!

Im not. I just know whats going on and even though i do, i dont open my mouth and talk about it because its not MY CAR AND NOT ANY OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS. Any track bro, bro, and track, You name it and ill take you on with my charger on full drag suspenion and no sway bros, bro.

Spelling problems too?! :dunno No sway bars you mean? :dunno :lol Thats alot of Bro’s, bro… bro bro bro bro! Why Sooo SERIOUS! :rofl Some crazy peeps on these boards!

relax bro, your brodykit is pretty serious.

too many smiley faces bro.

I like his hair cut