REDLINE UPSTATE NY!!

i first contacted Howie when i bought the z06 in 08. he refused to work on my car. then i heard horror stories. went to ECS instead.

i sure hope he doesnt have the same pack of cronies with him everytime hes around here in NY. then its all going to start again, almost guarentee it.

Paul, dont worry i like you.

why did he refuse to work on your car? not starting trouble just curious?

no idea. told me to go elsewhere. car was 100% stock. im guessing he was assuming i didnt have the money to do anything???

That’s weird lol

I had howard tune my gray cobra back in 2008. He was cool to me and the car ran great, no complaints here.

I always thought the beef with Howard was because he blew up a couple cars (in addition to him being a dick)?

his guys do 200mph bombs down rt 9. NBD! :shifty

While I never really spoke to the guy and only got mostly negative things in my mind from what others said, I am actually really excited to see what he does with the C7s and the future Z07 once that’s released with the TT motor.

Deadbeat y did u build ur car? To drive 65 lol…

Oh and heres english for ya. ====D Head…
U

I was gonna make that much worse but dont want u to rage out n break your computer lol

I turn away paying(automotive) customers all the time Paul. It’s not always about the money. There are certain people/customers where enough just isn’t good enough and the job isn’t worth the hassle that’s inevitably going to follow it. I don’t like assholes or knowitalls because those are the two types that will find something wrong with the work and nitpick/lowball you afterwards. Nip it in the butt first time around and you don’t deal with it.

Me, Synapse, CRC, etc all play that game. Any private shop owner is going to weight the numbers and make these kind of calls. Occasionally you’ll get that job that may not pay well but the notoriety of it is worth the time, but those are FAR and few between…

Fast stock car with a certified warranty is king.

^Word. CTSV for me all day long. ~550-600hp in a boat like that was enough for me. Shit breaks it be a dealers problem not mine.

seriously? thats your comback??? wow! when your ready to battle little boy, let me know. until then, have a seat with the kids. *kisses goodnite! :hug

So true. Very well said!

I thought you didn’t race? Travis called you out just last week…

so travis started with me by telling me he will ruin the paint on my car because this that and the other thing. how is this relevant?

i’m just poking the bear. last week travis called you out and you wouldn’t race him because you said you were having a kid (congrats btw) but now you’re calling out slowgto. Why call him out if you’re not willing to back it up and race? The ruining your paint reference, as you well know it, was just trash talk because he said (for a lack of words) you couldn’t keep up

who said anything about a race? this is where u lost me.

when your ready to battle little boy, let me know

I took that as a race. I guess you meant an ass whooping. continue. lol