reflashed ECU

does anyone know or have experienced the gains of having a re-flashed ECU for your KA24DE as suppose to having a normal one?

where can i get this or get this done? and about how much?

JWT - Jim Wolf Technology, they reflash nissan ECU’s, im pretty sure they do KA’s. its not really worth the money, just go KA-T and buy an SAFC

www.bikirom.com

sorta thread jack…but im going to be swapping a sr sometime soon…is a safc recommeded? Or something like a power fc better? Im just planning to run it on the stock turbo with a z32 maf.

thanks man, I appreciate the help…well for now il be running the t25…but im eventually going to move up to something like a gt2871r…by then I should have a standalone correct? But for now like you said, running the stock turbo and z32 maf…safc will get the car running perfect, so to speak right? And how is the new safc neo?

Thanks

Thanks man! one more…the safc is still good even tho I up the boost some on the t25 and if I ever decied to go t28? At what point should I go off of the safc and move up to something better? (fc,aem,etc.)
Thanks

oh ic im getting 2 chips im still waiting for one gotta get it installed next week maybe.