shop in edmonton to do a tune.

and yes i used the search button.

i need to do a tune on my rb25 so i can use a q45 maf

thanx,
Garret

Ohhhh… I’d also like to know a place that would tune rb25’s.

Just curious, what ecu are you using?

factory r34 neo
what about you?

This will be the one and only time i say, get a SAFC. And ONLY use it for the Airflow meter correction. Don’t fuck with the fuel or you will go boom

Dosent the SACF only correct air flow?..

Yes but thru airflow it can correct fuel, which in turn fucks with timing which is why they go boom.

As long as you just use it to change the voltage of the Q45 maf into a system that the ECU is accustomed to it will be fine.

Yes but thru airflow it can correct fuel, which in turn fucks with timing which is why they go boom.

As long as you just use it to change the voltage of the Q45 maf into a system that the ECU is accustomed to it will be fine.[/quote]

So the SAFC just controls air flow…but when adding more air flow or w.e it tricks the ECU to send more fuel?..

I don’t have one yet, but for the future, I’m looking at the power fc (which would be a nightmare for you to find I’d imagine). I’m just wondering because if you find a shop that tune your engine, I can talk to them about what kind of ecu they prefer to tune.

Are the neo ecu’s similar to the r33 ecu’s, in the means of not being able to use romulators or to “chipping” it?

i guess they are completly gay and everyone i have talked to on sau tells me to buy a stand alone complete unit.

:cry:

and adam from feast says he has only seen one power fc for an r34 and it was different than all the others,he also recommended me ditching it and going with a complete standalone
:roll:

if you took the time to source out a neo, please just get a stand alone lol. it makes me sad.

lol took the time?
it was 3 phone calls. then a drive to calgary.
but i see your point.

i am a cheap bastard and am not looking to go for insane power until next year.all i want is for the thing to run right,for now.

haha i know, but i couldnt find one 2 years ago when i was doing a swap. so im just being jealous.

if i were you i would just get a stand alone. but again, if that isnt an option money wise, then go with rs13’s advice. i have never set eyes on a neo powerfc but then again might only take 3 phone calls!