Reflex Wipers from CT

Anyone have these? Do they work well or no?
When I’m on the highway and it’s raining my wipers skip across and don’t work well at all. Also the one is busted. With that said, I am in the market for some new wipers and just wanted to know if these are a waste or not. Quality feedback would be appreciated. Tks.

i got them, work better than the other wipers i have had but they are not 100% JDM BBQ OMG WHOA 1/4 mile style wicked or anything

I have em on my Tercel. They still leave streaks on the up stroke.

Get some Trico teflons from a Mr.Lube shop, they have a 1 yr warrenty and they are amazing (have them on my car)… the CT reflex blades apparently have a 60% return rate… that says enough. My wipers used to skip too above 150km/h, go to CT and buy the special spring mechanism they sell there, its a clip-spring that attaches to the wiper arm to put pressure on it to keep it on the window, IIRC they’re under 5 or 10 bucks for the set.

I was planning on picking some up last weekend. Good luck finding any though because CT is completely sold out. Turns out the demand was so high that there’s currently no stock anywhere.

Also, I’ve read a few articles claiming reports of people stealing them from parked cars…and at 45 bucks a pair thats a lot of coin for wipers.

hands down piaa wipers are THE best. Ijust got a set when i had to retire my oem ones. These babies are worth every penny. Quiet, no streaks clean sweep every time.

If your wipers skip across the windshield at high speeds get new springs for the wiper arms, or pick up some of those $2 supplementary springs at CT. They go on the base of the wiper and help hold it to the windshield better.

also if your windshield is old and is chipped like sand papar your wipers will not work well even if they are expensive.

hey how much are those PIAA wipers and where can you find them at? oh yeah, anyone here know what length the stock wipers for an s13 are?

Ive been told that most of our stores wont be getting the reflexes in all sizes until april. The theory behind them is good, and they work but there not the best thing on the market.

i bought one of those hp stickers that you stick on your gas tank, it gives me about 50 more hp.

My friend just bought them, he says they’re nothing special, average basically.

Use RAIN-EX!!! This is the best stuff around, it will make even the crappiest pair of wipers seem like the best—If You Even Need Them On!!!.

Seriously, use rainex, and you may never have to use wipers ever again!!
Then, just get the cheap Metal wipers at crappy tire. They have a low profile, and the wind goes through them, not under them (unless you are setting a land speed record!)

Theo

What the hell is rain-ex? Do you apply it to your windshield? How long does it last before you have to reapply? How much does it cost to buy?
I’m asking b/c the wipers on my celica are ridiculously bad, I can’t see anything out the windshield on that car unless I wash it myself.

rain ex is a solution that makes pretty much anything slide off your windshield. I snapped my driverside wiper in ottawa on a sunday night before comin home to guelph. Crappy tire did’nt have the wiper arms so i used this crap and man theo isn’t lyin i drove home in snow storm and was fine.

Bryce

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe stock wiper size for all wipers (2 front, 1 rear) is 20" on the S13.

Okay whos the assclown that deleted my post?

The wipers themselves aren’t anything special. They wipe. They wipe just as good as the metal Cdn tires ones. OEM wipers still wipe the best.

What the Reflex wipers are wikked for are when ice has built up on the wiper blade over night. just lift the wiper off the windshield, bend and wipe and you have an ice free wiper without having to pick the ice out of the blade and hinges! The time and aggrevation saved make the wipers worth it.

Yes 20" is the stock size but i buy 21" or 22" for the drivers side and 20" for the passenger. Right now I have a 24" CT winter blade and it floats at any speed over 100km/hr! The blade was from my focus and my wife hated the CT blades so i bought her Ford ones…

IMO, I’d just buy the CT Metal cheapies since any blade you buy will wear out … So I figure buying 2 sets of cheap blades a year is cheaper then buying 1 set of good blades every 9 months (assuming that good blades last 3/4 year).

I use Aerofoils, never had them move at any speed.

20" all around is the correct stock size. My rear wiper is 22"-23", I can’t remember, but it works like a charm and covers a massive area! :stuck_out_tongue: