Registration fees on a s14?

Hey guys does anyone now roughly what I’m looking at for taxes on a 95 s14? The seller doesn’t have the used car package.

all depends on how much you put down on the bill of sale. if you say you piad 200 then thatd be $26 in taxes

I think it’s either what you paid or red book value, whatever is highest, I’m thinking red book will be higher, I just can’t find the red book value

ya red book will be under $1000 which means you pay on whatever you paid even if its $1

O ok great thanks guys!

the 240’s are old now so you can say i got it for a dollar no one will dispute it, or you can tell them the actual price you paid and give your money away.

A little off topic but make the seller get the used vehicle package. The MTO is just going to make you buy it when you go to register the car so you may as well get the owner to get it. It saves you $20 and this way you can also gaurentee there are no liens on the car

This was the used car package on my S13 that i just sold:

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/230139_10150622491745179_542005178_18888984_5273230_n.jpg

^ buyer probably had to get it appraised to register it. I know my dad did with his coupe last year.

i payed 13cents tax on my s14, 95 le lol!! they ask me how much i payed, i said a $1, ok my friend works there she knows im bullshitting

I always tell them $1

I paid $20 for the used car and $100 or so on taxes, I put the bill of sale for $!000

yeah u can always say my cousin or friend just gave it too me

i paid 13cents taxes

I usually put $100, and if its 90 or older, my appraisal guy will put any price i want too, only thing is if you put such a low price, your fucked when you wreck it.