Remote car starters

Betrayed installed mine last night, did a good job and was fast. Sloshelby, you should take the car to him to have it done. Your not going to find someone doing it for that price who still does good work. He has to put a third key in the dash because of a chip that is in the key of certain cars. I dont know what the other thing is though…I’m sure he can explain better.

what unit Are you using?

9275’s… atcbm’s … gm4’s… dbdlbla bla bla… lol… im sure you understand :slight_smile:

thanks again!

i still dont understand the 3rd key in the dash part lol

resitance in the key that has to be duplicated so you stick a 3rd key in a lil box and run a ring antenna up around the ignition to trick it to think the keys there and showing the resistance!

just so everyone knows, there is a bypass module that bypasses the needing of another key in the dash. Pep boys has it for $20 and has a list of all the cars actually needing it. If I can I will get a list of what cars do need it if any one wants. Its just a plug in

Some new(er) cars have chips built into the key and the car won’t start unless that chip is near the ignition.

Right?

i got them to but they suck for 50 percent of vehicals… the the whole key thing seems more reliable to me

who makes them?

ok so whats a decent remote start without alarm and such (gimmie a price and model)
and what am i looking at to get it install with a 3rd key and shit for a 2006 civic EX

I can do it for 200 installed with a Lifetime Warranty!!! Call me at 412-650-1015. Name is Chris.

:spank:

id perfer fmfkid since he’s certified sorry

Joe is only certified because its mandatory at best buy. Trust whoever you want. Ive been doing them for 2 1/2 years without any problems and best buy doesnt offer a lifetime warranty. Certifications don’t mean shit. I know some retards that are MECP certified and they dont know how to do shit.

Besides… she already got it done.

bs!!! best buys warranty is lifetime!!!I am the shiznet at mobile electronics!#!@$%@#% and that ant no joke

werd :bigthumb:

omega