Remote starter deal for NYspeed

I believe that is correct although I don’t know the insides of that car personally. The key doesn’t really need to be a valet key, just a key that will start the car. I will double check for you at work tomorrow.

I am sure something can be worked out… although depending on the vehicle you could be opening a whole can of shit on your chest if you slip up. Just as a principle Tech support, Install notes, and my time if I have to answer questions cost me money, so an off the shelf unit is all you get if that is what you want.

AHHH I didn’t even mention before, These CAN ALL be removed ($20) and reinstalled ($60 plus any parts(bypasses for keys)) into different vehicles. it doesn’t make a lot of sense to do it on a low end unit but as soon as you step up into a viper you can see how that might make sense. So if you want your winter beater to start and your next vehicle, and your one after that (since the warranty transfers as long as we put it in and take it out) then we can make that happen.

Good questions and response so far keep it up!