Removing Speed Limiter

Wrong. I have an Auto 1991 S13, brought my car to 200+km/h my previous 5spd would only do 190±2 because it would hit the speed limiter.[/quote]

I agree, my friend has an auto 1990 (stock) ka24e that I watched him hit 200 km/h with no problem.

Unfortunally not on Nissans dood…[/quote]

my friend has a apexi rsm on his sr240 and it did have a limiter before he installed it, i have been past 230 in the car with him so i know it works.

my friend has a apexi rsm on his sr240 and it did have a limiter before he installed it, i have been past 230 in the car with him so i know it works.[/quote]

Was that Sasha… that wasn’t due to the RSM

hmm… i ran 210kmh with my old manual S13. didn’t have anything modded on it, i was 2nd owner and the 1st was a 40 yrs old mother… so… dont think she modified anything to break the speed limiter or anything :lol: i was on the highway and wanted to know how it was holding on high speeds, and i got to 210kmh before it cut… now i dont know if it was speed limiter or rev limiter, i didn’t check how much i was revving, but i assure you i was at 210kmh.

where can i get a apexi speed/rev meter? =)

my friend has a apexi rsm on his sr240 and it did have a limiter before he installed it, i have been past 230 in the car with him so i know it works.[/quote]

Was that Sasha… that wasn’t due to the RSM[/quote]

no it wasnt King Sash, it was another person from guelph, sashas was with his sexy tuned ecu from the land of anime

how did you know you where dooing 210kmh ??

in my s13 the speedo onley goes to 180 :?

my auto SR ECU cuts me off at 191…

in theory there is no need to go that fast, in practice…

i have an auto 90 240 and I don’t have a speed limiter but I do have a rev limiter

cut speed signal wire to ecu … yellow/green

done and done.
]
only effect is check engine light,