Removing "tuner lugs" without the key

How the fuck can I get these off…

If anyone has a key or a way to get one or just a suggestion on removal
Post it up.

Buy a crappy socket or find a spare socket that you don’t want anymore. Find one that is just small enough that it won’t fit over the outside of the lock nut. Take a hammer and pound it over anyways. Bust out the ratchet and remove. The lock not then becomes not re-usable, or at least… It’s a bitch to get the socket off the lock nut. I did that when I had a single lock nut on a car I bought and no key. Worked perfectly and took about 45 seconds extra time.

i have a set of irwin bolt extractors you can borrow if you like

Looks like enough sticking out to use vice grips.

^word.

if that doesn’t work, try to weld a shitty socket wrench to the socket. if thst doesn’t work, g2h.

most sockets wont bite that when you hammer them on because the lock is hardened.

I would take a cutoff tool and grind 4-6 opposing flat spots in the lock… basically making it like a nut… then you can hammer on a socket and it will bite and turn no problem

welding a nut or some shit to it is also a good option

[quote=“Violator,post:6,topic:30622"”]

I would take a cutoff tool and grind 4-6 opposing flat spots in the lock… basically making it like a nut… then you can hammer on a socket and it will bite and turn no problem

[/quote]

Why the hell didnt I think of that.
Well, I’m going to try that or bust out the wielder.

welding a nut would def be the best option in my eyes, but i could hamering a socket on thier working too.

[quote=“the240sxone,post:8,topic:30622"”]

welding a nut would def be the best option in my eyes, but i could hamering a socket on thier working too.

[/quote]

i not speakie english so good. Failed “hooked n Phonics” i did

:bloated: