rent a truck to pull trailor

does anyone know if any of the car rental places will allow you to pull a trailor with one of there trucks? I just got off the phone with enterprise and its a no no. Any ideas?

well they all say no…but some SUVS come with a hitch. i would walk the lot and if one vehicle has one you are in…

where do you need to go. i have my durango with a hitch

already tried… if you remember when I wanted that car from jacksonville nobody would let me do that. I tried every car rental place.

Haddad’s in Pleasant Hills has truck rentals, things like extended cab pickup trucks all the way up to quad cab diesel F350’s. I know they rent them to tow with, so that is where I’d call.

You know this makes no sence, we rent from enterprise everyday for our businesses. I would think most people would rent a vehicle for the sole purpose to tow. Anyways, I just went through with this, a customer who was self employeed, wrecked his truck that he towed with. He needed to tow in order to work. Enterprise did not allow this. Solution… go to Uhaul and rent a pickup, you can tow no problem with them.

how about you buy my suburban. gotta put on another 250miles before the tranny is fully broken in though.

how about you learn how to sell a car… nice pitch! Maybe if you would provide more details I would think about it. I just looked at JJ’s site to see what I can buy there!

1994 1500, 170k on the clock. my father owned it its entire life. rebuilt tranny. minor surface rust in some areas. nothing major. nor any major dents. that grey cloth interrior.

runs like a champ on 89. 87 it tends to knock alittle. well thats what my father said so i took his word for it. cant afford to drive it.

maybe use the sub!

ask your brother if you can use his :jerkit:

he can use the suburban for $3,750 and he gets to keep it!

my sub not urs!:rolleyes:

:eek: With 170,000 miles, a rebuilt tranny, some surface rust, and an engine that runs poorly on 87, it ain’t worth that.

I bought an excellent running, very clean body (other than the barn doors) 2wd Suburban with 65,000 original miles and is bagged in the front, dropped in the back for around $2200. Better come down on that price a little.

Whitey what are you looking to do?

going drag racing on Sunday in Norwalk. Got a truck lined up though, going to borrow Jeff’s room mate truck. Thanks for the offers guys I really appreciate it. And misfit, you are crazy if you get that much money for that rig!

If you’re in a pinch and need something to tow with local, let me know. 'Burb is almost always available.

ha i will find a sucker one of these days

I’ll be sure to refer anyone that is actually interested in that truck to that post.

go for it man