*Urgent* Rental Question

I know you can rent the car trailers from uhaul no issues and I have done it 15 times before.

What I need to know is if any of you have rented a full size SUV or Pickup Capable of Towing a trailer and car.

I stopped by Budget and they have a full size Durango they will rent me with the v8 but I have no idea if it has a tow package or reciever on it.

Uhaul only rents their pickups for local around town stuff.

Anyone? This would be a big help as the truck I was going to use is in the shop currently.

Thanks

should be fine. I was able to rent a trailer with my dads v6 mountaineer. The funny thing is that if it was a explorer, they wouldnt have rented the trailer to me because of that recall a few years back

I called around when I needed a tow vehicle and all the car rental places would not let you tow with their vehicles. The only place that I could find that would let you tow is Uhaul.

Yeah tell me about it…I have a v6 explorer :frowning:

What they dont know wont hurt them…just no idea if the Durango has the factory tow hitch.

And I am not driving a box van 14 hours lol

I was thinking the same thing but I don’t think any of them come with hitches. I had a new quad cab dakota as a rental when my wife’s car was in for service and it did not have a hitch.
The only thing you could do is rent one and put a hitch on it.

Yeah…that sort of defeats the purpose for a one day affair.

I am tempted to just buy a truck but I am really enjoying not having a car payment. sigh

Take my truck for the Day as long as you don’t beat on it.04 Silverado Z-71 with the 5.3L should be no problem for it.DOn’t really know ya but always seem like a decent guy.
D

Nomination for NYSPEED member of the year. :headbang:

Man if you are serious I would be overly appreciative…PM sent

Do I have to campaign now?:uhh:
D

Would’nt have posted if not serious!:stuck_out_tongue:
D

Misteroman$$$ = my hero

+11 Tee Billion Karma

How about 11ty billion PIZZAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS YO!
I expect you to be wearing a pizza outfit the day I open:rofl:
and:wave: to cars when they drive by.j/k
PM sent back
D

LOL…How about I just tell every roofing contractor that will be doing work on Grand Island this year to visit your place and everytime I come visit them I will swing by for lunch.

Or the Pizza Oufit could be a riot lol

dont ask dont tell, just throw a ball on the bumper and beat the piss out of it its a rental

^^^^ where u been?
D

What do you do for a living?I usually do a roof or 2 a year.
D

Commercial Roofing Manufacturer sales rep.

All the flat stuff and we have work going on at Grand Island Schools this summer.

EPDM?
I just had about 7,000 sq ft of torch down applied at the plaza this year.Hopefully good for a few years.Eventually would like to do the whole place in like 3 pieces,but talking 20,000+ sq ft
D