Renting a Mailbox in another Province/City for Insurance Purposes

as mentioned earlier, it is a better bet to have it in a different city, whereas if it is registered in another province, that will sort of be tricky to explain to the cop if you ever were to get in an accident, some cops who don’t understand the situation would probably just slap an un-reasonable ticket on your a$$.

so wait, since there are new homes getting built in barrie, and its starting to get more populated, the insurance is rate is rising since there are more people thus, more chances to get in an accident, makes sense…

so would anyone have any other suggestions that i can rent a mailbox somewhere? i really don’t want to drive all the way to ottawa or montreal.

there should be a drift event soon there, i’m thinking of going to one of them, so i guess when that happens i’ll rent one. but other than that, anyone got any other suggestions?

is peterborough still an okay place? my cousins live in peterborough, but i’m 100% sure my relatives wouldn’t let me do it, because they are hardcore BY THE BOOK and anything that dupes the system or whatever, to them is considered “cheating” blah blah blah. so i can’t even ask them =(. So yeah, if anything i’ll rent a p.o. box from peterborough.

that comment about people not having mail dropped off at their door, and how they get it at a p.o. box is a perfect explanation.