Renting From Greenleaf Partners: DONT DO IT

My roomate and I have had some pretty serious issues with the way that this place has been run.
October… NO power for 5 days in 3 of 5 rooms, after notification of the issue
December. Sink backed up… We are on day 5 of the sink being backed up and still no resolution… SOmeone came in… snaked it out… and left… Sink was then left with stagnant water with drain snakings (It was dirty as fuck) and the maint man left.

DONT RENT FROM THESE JOKERS, their maintinance men are retarded, and they dont care.

don’t pay them until the resolution is resolved… That might spark them to do something quicker.

wow…reading from your opinion, i can say that the maintenance guy in my Amherst Manor Apartment rocks!

lol…really fast and they seem to know exactly what they’re doing…in any field…

my complex managers had a problem with me changing the deadbolt on my door when i first moved in. I told them that i wasn’t comfortable with not knowing how many copies of keys the maintenance and previous owner might have, they still tried to force me to change it back. They finally let me keep the new deadbolt after much arguing and that one of my companies clients is the owner of the entire development.

issue has finally been resolved… when brought to the attention of the GM he didn’t seem to concerned about the whole issue.

you guys are fuckin pussys. learn to fend for yourself, maybe then you can rent a bitchin pad for real cheap and play loud music whenever you fuckin want.

btw my ears are bleeding…

Fuck this is what I need to do right about now. I can’t afford to live in a nice apartment anymore. I hate not being able to get away with crazy shit.

You sir are a dick.
Id love to have paid a plumber 3 days ago… but I cant afford one, I just spent most of my avail cash on xmas gifts.
Why should I get a plumber to fix the problem… It’s not my problem. I’m not paying the kind of rent I’m paying so I can live in a shit-hole. I can live in a shithole for 1-200 cheaper.