Repairing Car worth it?

Hey,

I started a 240sx project about a year ago and built it up but unfortunately got into accident. The front of my car took some serious damage. I love my car and for me to scape its just too hard.

Be nice if had a few opinions from others. The car was in a front collision. Since the car was lowered and the car I hit was an impala basically the car went under the impala. The impala had just bumper cover and a bit of frame damage but otherwise still able to drive.

Please refer to the link below to check out the pictures of the 240sx and just let me no if it repairable. I was thinking the lite assembly, radiator assembly, air intake, is needed. Also it looked like the engine bay has moved up a bit from its original position. Is that even fixable?

Would a appreciate guys.

Thanks

anything can be fixed. ask yourself if its worth it.

youll need to spend more then the cars is worth i would just part it out and buy a new car it will be cheaper in the end

ya take your good parts off… part the rest, and scrap it.

+++++++++++++++++++1

That car will take wayy to much to repair. Let it go and become friends with a new one, put all your good parts on it.

Yeah, honestly don’t bother. You’ve already got some rust here and there as well as the damage, you might as well just start with a fresh project instead of trying to fix it up.

Just take the parts off and start with a new one.