Repairing Floor Rust

have a small area under passenger floor needs to be cleaned with new metal in. In Hamilton can supply tools and whatever else, just ask. Pay cash too pm me if you can do it. Thanks

any places i could go ? if no one is avail.

honestly its not that hard… it all depends where it is. Just take some thinner gage sheet metal, cut it 1/2" bigger than hole, shape it roughly, rivet it down, then weld around the outside… or if you want a cheap and ghetto way, just put rivets in every 4-5 cm around the perimeter of the sheet and then seal it with the white silicon sealent, then undercoat or truck bed liner or rocker guard the area from underneath. water proof and rust proof and should hold up for a year or two.

i barely have the tools, and cant weld unfortunetely, would like to learn tho. ^

I can most likely help you out man. Send me a pic via PM of the floor.

So use the pop rivet way as a temp fix for summer then this winter get it patched for good

i know s1dc use to do some fixes for ppl on the board…
not to sure if they still do tho

i can ask chris, i bought some things from him earlier this year

i just finished fixing my floor and frame… really not that hard, just takes time. lots of tacking, hammering, welding, siliconing and bedliner! then your done…

If you are willing to drive your car to Toronto, I can fixe it and more for you if you want, just pm me about it!

where abouts in Toronto ? and Thanks

theres a guy on this board that I know has a lot of hands on experience with this stuff…
“dk_fabiostantos” or something like that.

I met him once, but I’ve seen some of his work and he is really good with things like this.

dude if u wanna come up to keswick i can do it pm me

yea fabio is a good guy to amzing welder he has a stich weld AE and R33