Replaced bad injector now car won't start

I noticed last week my car was running rough and engine was shaking, I took off each plug one by one to see if I have a bad injector. Facing in front of the motor #1 didn’t change anything but #2 , #3 , and#4 did so I brought out the multi meter to check the ohms, #1 was reading 4.9 and the rest was 10.9

I took the injector out and replaced it put everything back tried to start the car but wouldn’t start?

I’m stuck and have no idea what else it could be making the car not to start

• Updated - - -

Forgot to mention the motor is a KA24DE

There is some air in the fuel rail, to get it outta there and start the car it could take alot of cranking, so hook your battery terminals to a running car or a good charger and try for some time.

Do I need to pull the fuel pump fuse to relief the fuel pressure?

To prime a fuel system that has gone dry you simply cycle the key a few times.Meaning turn the key to the run position ,you’ll here the fuel pump energize.then turn the key to the off position and repeat a couple times.I don’t recommend cranking over and over again as you’re likely to flood engine.
Replacing a fuel injector shouldnt be the cause of your no start though.Did you have anything else unplugged? Perhaps your engine is flooded?.Pull out all your plugs and see if they’re soaked in fuel.

I only had the one injector unplugged nothing else. I pulled my dip stick and my oil smells like gas. I’ll check the spark plugs when I get home from work

If your oil smells like gas then you’re def flooded.Change your oil too

Checked the plugs last night and they are soaked, and yeah I’m going to pick up some new spark plugs and give it a fresh oil change and new filter. Is there anything else I need to do to “unflood” the engine?

Did an oil change with new filter along with spark plugs still won’t start. I tried pulling the fuel pump fuse out and slightly put my foot on the gas pedal and it started but once I let my foot of the pedal it bogs down and dies again

Any suggestions on what else it could be?

I know this may sound stupid but are you sure you didn’t cross the fuel lines? It’s worth checking out I had a similar problem after doing a head gasket once and i accidentally crossed the fuel lines.