Replaced the Nissan

2020 5.0 w/performance pack, 1800 miles. What sold me was the red leather interior.

EDIT - 6 spd manual

Double Edit - rev matching is SIQQQQQQ

Paid 3 grand to have bumper to bumper extended to 2030, since it was up in September.

Have plans for mods but maybe next year, just going to enjoy it this summer.

It’s been a blast to drive, it’s so comfortable compared to what I’m used to. Only thing it really needs is an amp & subwoofer, sound system really sucks ass.

The Viper will pretty much be driven once in a great while now.

I’d take more pics but I don’t think anyone cares lol

Stang

5 Likes

There goes C&C lol.

2 Likes

I promise I won’t kill any pedestrians XD

Solid pickup, I’d love to get a GT350 at some point. I’m still pursuing a C6 Z though.

3 Likes

I’ve never driven a car with auto rev-matching. Is it that good? Does it make you sound like a superstar?

It def makes you shift like a super star. You don’t have to know the car at all to have perfect shifts and there’s no clunkiness between shifts.

My bike has it, gotta imagine its butter in a car. Are the shifts clutchless too?

I’m not sure what you mean. It has a clutch pedal that I use lol

I dig the new mustangs 2015+ but that glass
Manual Trans is it’s only downside.

So on the bike once youre in first all the shifts are clutchless. Does the rev matching allow that on the stang?
I think some GM products had a no lift shift feature.

No lift shift means no lifting off the gas as, typically, the CPU will cut ignition (there are some that are fuel cut). You still have to jab the clutch when you use no lift shift features.

I’ve never tried something like that in fear of blowing some shit up :rofl:

1 Like

It took so long to find the one I wanted because the rest were all autos.

Tho the auto is much faster according to testing (.3s faster to 60, .5s faster in 1/4)

Cobalt SS had a clutchless no lift shift :smiling_imp:
Prob not the best for synchros lol

1 Like

Almost any factory manual can be shifted clutchless if your timing is right but was that actually a feature? Or were you just forcing it out of gear while full throttle?

I know this technology exists on bikes and drag/rally vehicles but I wasn’t aware of any cars that do it from the factory.

Never mind im an idiot lol. still had to use clutch

Haha no worries. Bikes have definitely had the clutchless shifting (quick shift) for a while now and are factory on more and more nowadays but I would be genuinely surprised to see it from the factory on a car

1 Like

Someday I want to build a car with sequential quickshift, like what rob dahm has in his 4 rotor.

IIRC correctly, those transmissions are north of 15K.

Back to the moootang, I definitely think they’re the best looking muscle cars lately aside from maybe the ZL1. It’s weird when I see these new gen mustangs because I swear every one of them looks different on either/both the tail end and the front end. Some of them look super sleek body line wise and some just look off but I have 0 knowledge on the different models.

2 Likes

I originally wanted white with blue stripes to be opposite of the viper but the price on this one was too good to pass up (39), others with more mileage and less features with an auto were 45+

Future mods would be converting the front end to a GT500 Shelby, you can’t get those in stick so I would never buy one anyways. Just a bumper and hood.

Maybe some stripes eventually

Some wheels, and then a subwoofer.

1 Like