"Reported" for driving RHD car. lol.

I thought this was pretty amusing. so i driving in a residential area just for the hell of it since it was a nice day. Out of no where a guy driving a black bmw 320i starts tailing me, so i slow down forcing him to either slow down or pass me. he then proceeds to blow by me. i didn’t think much of it since he wasn’t tailing me anymore. haha. but no… he stops at the next set of lights even though it was green. by the time i reached the lights it was red so we were both at a stop. he rolls down his window… so i do the same thinking he has something to say. he then starts bitching at me that he is going to report me for driving a RHD car or something like that. i told him to report me to whom ever he likes. lol. this definitely made my day. didn’t think a RHD car was that big of a deal. guess it was to the retard driving the bmw 320i.

HAHA what a joke.

BMW drivers :roll: lol

he is just sad because his car is slow :E :E

HAHAHA thats a first roland, to bad u didnt get that on camera or something :slight_smile:

What a fucking moron. But I can see how some people might think it’s illegal I guess. I was speaking to a Lethbridge police officer about RHD cars at a wedding, and he said he hadn’t seen one yet and wasn’t sure if they were legal. Of course I informed him of the 15 year rule. :roll:

what a tool. Honestly why dont people mind their own business and not go taddling on someone driving something that is completely legal even. Retard needs to get a life, you should have acted all surprised that you were driving a rhd car and told him you hadnt noticed. Heheh morons.

this summer i had a cop stop me and ask if it were legal. i said sure was, and he let me go. another one of my friends didn’t have it so easy. the cop harassed him awhile trying to find illegal things on it and wrote him a ticket for not having rear side reflectors on his skyline.

lol wtf?! he’s going to fight it cuz if u have a 57 chevy with lap belts, and u restore it, u don’t have to put in reflectors or upgrade the belts.

Werd. If it is not original equipment (OE) than it is not needed. My '53 Ford had no seatbelts at all and it was perfectly legal.

Seat belts were made mandatory in '67, so anything before that CAN be driven without them.

Its certainly interesting… However, it seems driving tuned vehicles and RHD ones is just a case for the people to find something to complain about…

It would have been gold if i got that on video. haha.

I’ve been pulled over in the silvia once by cops. I handed the registration/insurance slip, they didn’t even question about it being “legal” from there. lol. i mean common, its a stock car.

I had more troubles with my previous car with the cops. It might have been due to the fact i was running a external wastegate vented to open air, turbo back exhaust with just a muffler, loud bov, cf hood,…etc. Pulled over atleast 3 to 4 times per month. Needless to say it was not fun.

I have been asked soo many times if driving my “british” car is legal here in canada … I dont even find it funny anymore when I hear it …

I’ve grown accustomed to completely ignoring retarded people :lol: So many amazing questions! One guy even believed me when I told him my Skyline was actually the new VW Golf :axe:

yeah sometimes I have said stupid things like that just to see an equally stupid reaction on the other end to it … but usually I feel bad enough to entertain the questions and not be a jerk

Ah sometimes after I get a bunch of dumb people asking the dumbest questions possible, it’s time to start making random stuff up.

It’s always “What kind of car is that?”, “How much was it”, “Is it hard driving on that side?” And my personal favourite, “Can I go for a ride?” Apparently many people believe I would pay upwards of $70k for the car :finga:

yeah it is mostly stuff just like those … and “Is that a skyline” …to any car I am driving …such as a person asking that in response to seeing me and my alto works at a light yesterday

yeah, i’m getting tired of people asking me about the car everyday, it gets old quick, especially at u of c parking. hahaha, i’ve gotten the skyline comment in the silvia a couple of times, but the alto works??? come on

if you guys jsut walked like me, you would have NOTHING to worry about 8) hahaha kidding!

BMW drivers :lol:

In the town I live in so many people think my car is British, the only person who came close was like an 8 yr old girl who thought it was from China, Props to her for at least thinking asian!

i was pulled over last summer in my sileighty, and the cop was angry that it passed OOP. he said painting my center garnish between my taillights was illegal, and threatened to impound my car the next time he saw it if i hadn’t changed it… lulz