Republican Presidential Debate 1/24

Just watched the entire thing. What are your thoughts?

Romney - Opposes same sex marriage to preserve the sanctity of marriage, yet is Mormon…So I guess having multiple wives is more noble than not? lawl. Double the military? Can’t tell the people how much of your own money has been invested in the campaign? LOL…Man is this guy scary.

McCain - Sgt. let’s blow everyone up with a temper? Look out.

Giuliani - Get a fucking clue. American hero? You were in the right place at the wrong time. You have no idea what’s going on.

Huckabee - He’s the kinda guy that would be cool to drink a beer with, maybe do some gambling or something. Look what happened last time we elected ‘that guy’.

Paul - His views are a bit extreme but, despite Darkstar, is the most logically fundamental and steadfast out of all the candidates.

i love Romney

not even. More like the cheesy but somewhat loveable preacher.

Paul - His views are a bit extreme but, despite Darkstar, is the most logically fundamental and steadfast out of all the candidates.

They aren’t extreme at all. They just sound weird to your ear because when he speaks, you’re not used to hearing a politician speak without 20 different special interest cocks in their mouth.

I AM ROMNEY! I AM SENT TO KILL! DANGER WILL ROBSINSON! DANGER!

Did you hear the ‘voice’ in the background when answering one of his questions?

haha.

i don’t understand why the republicans are wasting all kinds of money to decide who is going to lose to the democrat in november.

hahahahaha

the republicans will still win. Noone in their right mind would vote obama, hillary, or edwards into the white house.