Requesting assistance *GTP 3800 GM crew*

pullys, would 30 pound injectors be right?

Would headers be a right move? are they even made for this motor?

to get 350-400 crank hp you would need to jump to 42# injectors. A stock gtp tranny will not last long with power numbers like that. You would also need a cam, headers or ported exhaust manifolds, IC so you can drop pulleys, tune, ect…

It took a mild cam, intercooler, custom tune and a 3.0pulley for me to hit 273whp or rougly 340crank hp. Im hoping to hit over 300whp this spring once drop another pulley and get my headers on and re-tune

So i need a racing tranny? or something really fucking strong.

Valve cam right?, Headers are a must

what an IC, i dont know waht dropping pullies is

dropping pulleys just means putting on smaller diameter ones on the supercharger. Stock M90’s run a 3.8" pulley, I have dropped to a 3.0" pulley

IC stands for Intercooler, we use water-to-air intercoolers for our set ups.

Look on www.zzperformance.com
They have alot of articles and products that will answer alot of your questions and show you how to make power.

Ok, thank you, are they local?

no they are not local. But they are a very good company

it appears more people have Grand prixs that are into tuning that Bonnies…hmm maybe a switch is required, i may get a new car in the summer anyways, this one is rusting to peices

Bah, morad is a VERY expensive guy. When I get home ill post an email addy to the guy i got my tranny from for $300. Hes much cheaper and a little closer…

Thanks

no problem, and like the other guys said, for tuning purposes and general modability, id say swap for the victory…

keep it in mind, thanks for all your help

your bonnie is a ODBI seriesI 3800. DHP donsn’t do any work for your car. Sell it and just get a differnt car if you wnat to do the things talked about. what to you wnat to do?
Did you get any prices from morad like others said he’s not cheap, there closer, cheaper 3800 GM guys to get used parts from.

4.1L) Rebuilding a 3800 is a waste of money, unless you going for a NA max setup. Just run stock shortblocks.

stfu johnny, build a fast car then we can talk

he said 1500-2000 for medium miles and it depends on what i want with it.

2500-3k for a low mile setup on series 3. i think im just gonna save up a bunch of money and buy an 00 or newer bonnie or grand prix and tune that bitch

Buy my GTP

124k mi

44k on tranny

13.9@99mph

$4k

LOL yhea, you can get a complete (minis AC/PS/stater) 30-80K L67 local for $6-700. trans w/ convertor $3-400.

Putting a L67 in you 93 bonni, isn’t the beat idea for your 1st car. Lot less headachs just doing starting with light mods on a 97+ car.

don;t fot get
[email=“http://www.cartuning.ca/"][email="http://www.cartuning.ca/”]http://www.cartuning.ca/

Lots of GOOD INFO there. I would also say your first project shouldn’t be putting a 97+ engine in your 93 car. You would need a complete engine, tranny, harness and PCM. I would suggest saving your money and look for an older GTP 97,98,99. You can always purchase one with high miles and freshen it up.

Not to mention the hassles you will have when it comes to inspecting that thing if you drop an OBDII engine into it.

Personally I think you would be better off saving your money.

Im planning on saving money, and getting something in the 4-5 grand range probably by the end of summer, hopefully a 2000 or so Grand Prix or Bonneville, dont need the GTP outta the box when id rather do my own shit

Horsepower? how long can you wait to sell