reservoir bubbling need some help

after i come back from an approximate 30 minute drive, once the car is heated up im getting bubbling in the reservoir does anyone know why this is happening? Also, it doesnt bubble when the car is running once i turn it off then it starts

what resovoir

Coolant reservoir? Probably a head gasket.

car is overheating
are your fans turning on??

both fans are turning on and yes the coolant reservoir but i checked my engine oil and its clean so there is no coolant going in their yet

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 AM ----------

would this be an early stage of a head gasket going because i did a compression test and its 160 down all four cyclinders its a ka24de btw

whats your mix coolant/water

yea coolant and water its about 70 to 30 mixture more coolant less water

your over heating, you have air in your cooling system, your headgasket is fine, get a new rad cap, bleed cooling system. end of story.

that and its better to have more water then coolant
i usually do 60-70% water at the very least go 50/50

thanks alot guys ill try that

i tried to bleed the system
i removed the rad cap and ran the car and kept it running for about half hour the car isnt overheating but the bubbles from the rad wont stop.i put the rad cap back on
i sat in the car and revved it at a stand still to about 3000 rpms held it for 2-3 minutes and the coolant reservoir started bubbling again
is their any other methods of bleeding the system? or do u think my head gasket is gone since the bubbles are not stopping from the rad

There is a bleeder bolt on top of the motor. Take it out, take the rad cap off ( while its cold of course), and fill system until water comes of out the bleeder, close both back up.

i will try that thanks

so i took out the bleeder bolt and the rad cap filled it up until coolant came out from the bleeder closed everything up
i went for a drive came back after about 45 mins and once i turned the car off the coolant reservoir started bubbling again
car didnt overheat though any suggestions on what to do now?

Do you have a leak somewhere? Does ur coolant level drop in the rad?

I usually jack the front end of the car up a fair bit and then bleed it, I leave the rad cap off, let it complelty warm up and then rev it a bit too.

Check ur thermostat also, and make sure your hoses are in good shape.

If all these things check out, then maybe it is headgasket.

all of those things are checked off i just replaced the thermostat and their is no leaks
the hoses are all in good condition no problems whatsoever
i replaced the water pump and the rad cap as well
so i hav no idea what to do now

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

i guess a head gasket is next

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 AM ----------

thanks for the help

compression test ?

A head gasket won’t make your coolant bubble after you shut the car off. It air. Seriously. Or just do a head gasket and come back after saying its doing the same thing.

add more water to the ratio and see what happens

okay cool and the compression is 155 across all four cylinders