Results from NYI 10/14

uh no?

I was bitching about 60 footing on a certain size convertor…changed some things and now its hooking up very well…

Anyways just go run the fucking times at NYI :lol:

[quote=“mindless,post:45,topic:36975"”]

^^ Jim what did u end up running

[/quote]

10.96@123.3 spinning in first,second, and third gear, I got traction in 4th but the motor bogged down. The 150 was too much for the car, hopefully this Sunday I’ll run the 125 and run a better E.T.

4th?

What tranny are you running now?

lol, when i used a 1/8 --> 1/4 converter it said i was good for low 12’s. then i actually went to the track and baned out a 11.80 on a shitty 60ft. so those converters dont always work.

THOSE ARE GREAT TIMES :TUP:

:word:

nice

[quote=“turbociv,post:64,topic:36975"”]

lol, when i used a 1/8 –> 1/4 converter it said i was good for low 12’s. then i actually went to the track and baned out a 11.80 on a shitty 60ft. so those converters dont always work.

[/quote]

Those calculators are usually based on a RWD car that gets out of the hole good. You have a top-end monster car, which throws it off by a bit.

I took my timeslips…and some from LS1tech…

These calculators are off…

Quit whining and goto NYI :lol:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:68,topic:36975"”]

I took my timeslips…and some from LS1tech…

These calculators are off…

Quit whining and goto NYI :lol:

[/quote]

They are inaccurate for your car, because after the 60 foot mark, with your wheelie-mobile :lol: your car falls flat on its face! Imagine that, a wheelie pulling mid 12 second car. Now something just ain’t right with that. Maybe you can suck someone off for an LS6 intake. “Here studderin, I got a little slurpy, slurpy for you!”

yea 12.1 is mid 12s…

Last time I checked that faster then anything you ran at NYI :frowning:

At least wait till you beat me at NYI to put shit in your sig…So sunday or whenever :lol:

Suck off studderin for a LS6?? idk

I make more money then you do…I just haven’t been throwing senseless money at my car like you…and your shits still slow.

Joelster you running at NYI sunday? Lets run for fun if you run with the moms program. Anyway hope it doesnt rain sun should be a blast.

Didn’t Choko call you to run your race car agaisn’t his street car?

[quote=“355firebird,post:62,topic:36975"”]

10.96@123.3 spinning in first,second, and third gear, I got traction in 4th but the motor bogged down. The 150 was too much for the car, hopefully this Sunday I’ll run the 125 and run a better E.T.

[/quote]

nice. basicly like my time. and twin of your car jimbo :lol:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:72,topic:36975"”]

[/quote]

if he wont race me this year, then catching up to 9’s will be hard next spring…

[quote=“choko,post:74,topic:36975"”]

if he wont race me this year, then catching up to 9’s will be hard next spring…

[/quote]

9’s in red… or you retire?

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:75,topic:36975"”]

9’s in red… or you retire?

[/quote]

go red team go!!! still in there?

LOL

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:72,topic:36975"”]

[/quote]

Who me?

[quote=“wavebyee,post:78,topic:36975"”]

Who me?

[/quote]

Nooo Joelster

Just saw this thread now and I have to say… BADASS! Great job on the run and the car Bill keep it up.