Revenge

Your smug b/c you have multiple posts on here commenting how people drive shitty cars that are not as nice as yours…so they cannot say anything at all b/c they cannot “roll” like you do. I just was stating that if I wanted I could have what is in your driveway…nothing about how I am better than you or anyone. I am about as far as smug as someone can get. I hate smug people, that is why you seem to entertain me a lot on this site. Look how you comment on my G8…cannot even just say G8…you go with the “G8 anything”…you call the cobalt ss a cavalier. At the end of the day you are who you are, you like to put yourself on a pedestal and think you are some kind of yuppie. I do not expect you to change or even to admit to it, but when I see you talking like an ass I will call your bitch ass out….get over yourself pussy

As for the whole cobalt thing, all I was trying to do it state that the thing can perform very well on a race track so people have lots to talk about…then you had to pull you smug shit. Yes it is cheaply made, yes there are better made cars out there. The cool thing about the car is you can buy a new one for $20K, take it to a race track, and put down some very respectable #’s.