Revenge

OMG no body gave me shit for driving a GTI!! ha hahahahahaha given that you weren’t aroudn ‘back then’… i guess you can make incorrect statements like that… i got shit daily for driving ‘a four cylinder’… but then again, i’m not some pussy that really cares about comments like that. i actually worked on my car and raced it and didn’t give a fuck about people’s comments.

you guys are such pansy faggots… i’m a wannabe yuppie now??? ?hahaha fuck you guys for real! what is a wannabe yuppie anyway??? because i do work on my cars and do shit myself i’m not a real yuppie??? i don’t get it… should i go buy shitty cars and act like a ballride to be cool again???

and fuck you too george, you went from a fine dude in person to some expert mechanic tuner??? so now you are going to tell me that i’m a yuppie wannabe although you haven’t talked to me for years, but rather would read what i write on a message board and make a statement like that… awesome!

so do you think that’s why so many chicks literally jump onto your cobalt when you roll through mall parking lots??? I’m sure it’s because you drive the mostests bestest production FWD vehicle evear!!! it’s unbelievable how fired up your boys get when i call your car a cavalier haha