Revenge

it may be but its complete garbage. Im a diehard gm guy but valeting cars at work even though its not my job i realized they are stripped down rental cars thats it they are garbage. The interior is garbage and very plain.

THe malibu is way better than any previous version but still feels like the older crappier versions. But even still that car is dam near indestructable.

GM’s Buick brand has come a long way and thats where im going next because its the luxury of a caddy and probably the best build quality of any GM product. Alll new GM cars ( caddy CTS, chevy Malibu, buick Lacross ) are 10x better build quality. Just gotta wait for the new refreshened line up.

The new lacross is well built and really really nice !

The 2011 Regal looks like it’s got alot of promise- turbo’d I4, with rumors of a turbo-6 in the works. Market a turbo-6 one in all black as the new GN…and I’ll be on-board.

GM has ruined so many names and platforms. if they bring back the name grand national it will ruin the fucking previous model’s rep. Let that horse lie alone. Gm has to many fucking idiots working for them, no wonder they are junk these days. Great you bring regal back but dont use grand national!!!

grandnational was given to the car during nascar days. sorry but this new model wont have shit to do with that car. and the first grand national wasnt boosted

Cannot agree any more with this statement. It will go from “The Grand National IS a badass car” to “The Grand National WAS a badass car before they ruined it.”

I don’t care…make it perform well with a heritage-like powerplant (force fed 6), and make it mean enough looking, and it’ll be more than fine with me. :smiley: