Review: Disturbia

[LEFT]Figured I would post this up since I am probably the only person here that went and saw this over redline.

Plot: Boy on house arrest spends his summer spying on neighbors. Finds a new neighbor teenage girl very attractive, eventually thinks his other neighbor is a serial killer, which leads to further investigation.

I gave it a 7.9/10.

Good plot, kinda boring at the beginning but some good classic high school humor.

The car crash at the beginning was pretty bad ass too. Alot of quick suspense that gives you that quick jump. I’d say its definitely worth going to check out.

The girl next door was very hot as well :tup: and his asian friend was very funny.[/LEFT]

sounds gay dude.

although anything has to be better than redline, lol.

:tif:

what the hell, there still is no :tif: ? god damn

i saw this and the reaping over the weekend… after working all weekend i wanted nothing more than a movie and some relaxing… i liked this movie, wasnt super awesome fantastic, but none the less a good watch. and i liked the reaping up until the end…

dont want to spoil any of it…

i saw this! i liked it. the car crash was intense… I adore Shia Labeouf (the kid that was under house arrest). The girl was cute for sure.

saw this last night, samething goes for me i think. beginning wasn’t too intense, but funny. and yeah, that car crash was nuts.

If its not grindhouse, I wont see it. Especially this fucking abortion of a movie.

:tdown:

What would happen if I were to tell you I have yet to see Grindhouse :bloated:

id kill you.

Hmmm… thats a pretty harsh threat. Looks like I’ll get right on top of the movie theatre haha.

whats Grindhouse? Is it next to the Steak and Shake?

Ot went to steak and shake in ohio when i went to cedar point last summer… gave me the worst shits ever…