Review - Hunter Paz Funding

This is my review of my experience with Hunter-Paz Funding in Orchard Park.( http://www.hunter-pazfunding.com/)

I wanted to buy Chino’s MR2, badly. But due to numerous circumstances, this was more difficult to do then just plopping down the cash.

I was recommended to them by Onyx, and I gave Matt Hunter a call at HP…He did everything necessary and had me a loan within 5 total days of first talking to him. He found me the best deal he could given the circumstances, and I am incredibly happy with how all this went.

I definitly recommend them to anyone looking at trying to find a loan for a car, refinancing, or I believe they do mortgage brokerage as well. It was no extra cost to me to go thru them, and they guarantee the best rates.

Onyx, you should also get them in on Advertising on NYSpeed. :tup:

sweet.

so i take it, you bought his MR2?

:tup:

congrates!!!

Yes I did. I am now a MR2 owner.

Need to find a good home, for the DSM. It can easily be someones starter platform for a very fun summer car. Look for the FS later today.

ill buy it for $1000, and i want an AAA membership included. And then im going to crank the boost way up, and run 12’s.

:wink:

the car is already at 19psi IIRC, and it was on a t25 last i knew…needs a bigger turbo

congrats :tup:

grats on the buy dude. welcome to the mr2 community! now you can associate with:

me ( a dick )
food ( a snky shady dick )
91mr2/joe ( a slow annoying dick )

:tup:

i’m actually trying to work with that guy on financing a new DD too :tup:

17psi. On the T25, she will not be getting much faster. 14.079 with a 1.9 60’ time. Stock exhaust minus the o2 housing atmosphere dump that was on at the time.

Like I said though, I will be putting together a FS post this afternoon.

Matt is a stand up guy :tup:

In case anyone missed it, my friend Matt owns HP Funding ( http://www.hunter-pazfunding.com/ ) Give them a call. You won’t find a better rate :tup:

I’ve mentioned to him advertizing here, but we still need to fix that on this site…

congrats on the new purchase

:tup: Hunter Paz is awesome.

I spoke with Josh’s friend, one of the co-owners, Matt Hunter. He was cool to talk to, and actually interested in NYSpeed, haha.

i dont have the best credit, but still was able to get a loan. then he went further and said if i could get someone with great credit to cosign, i could get the lowest possible rate.

i went with that option =)

-adam

do they do scholl loans?