Review: Jack Astors (Galleria Mall)

yep, been there several times. In allentown…

I thought he was talking about a joint in west seneca.

there is one in buffalo too but the one i was referring to is in west seneca right by west seneca west. Its scummy inside but damn good.

The one in buffalo is a bit different.

i feel the same way, unless its a mighty or somethign of that nature…

seriously, like montana mills oh man look at how coooooooool that is, a truck drove right through THE WALL!!! OH MAN LOOK AT ALL THIS STUPID SHIT ON THE WALLS!!!

:bsflag: Either this is a lie or you are WAAY too bored to be TIMING the waitresses and how long they are taking…Plus you have NO GIRLS buddy, maybe boys lol.

:bsflag:

And than you tell me your not her boyfreind, and that youve just been seeing eachother for a while…

and than she gets you to buy a hat that you dont want to buy, so than hilarity ensues

MikeRi24: so i ended up spending $25 on a fucking hat
White00s10: you shoulda punched her super hard in the tit and told her your not gonna wear her fucking hat.
White00s10: follow that up with shitting on her chest and ur golden

could this thread get any worse? I submit that it cannot.

i love their wings there; they are nice and juicy

some serial haterade in here

It’s interesting to hear this - we used to go to Jack Astor’s all the time (the kids liked reading all the Far Side comics on the walls) - except that they closed the ones here in Rochester. I also noticed that service sucked right at the end, too.

they had pictures of totally random people on the walls too…that was kinda freeking me out.

“”“Some serial haterade in here”""

I like to call it TRUTH-erade…Comes in a variety of flavors

meh

you’re a noob, and just as annoying as the “i think im gonna sell my truck” threads he posts. that’s pretty annoying.

just sayin