Revolution 10.5@151

So took the Talon out tonight before I go on my cruise just in case the weather doesn’t hold out until Oct. For some reason my clutch is slipping something terrible, and I’m not sure why? :banghead: Still managed a new PB of 10.5 @ 151Mph. :rockon:

Can you post a picture of the time slip?

Thanks I’m so excited with this new setup. @24psi the car went low 140mph at 28psi it went 151mph can’t wait to see what 45psi should do :slight_smile:

Well not the Et I was after thanks to a slipping clutch but a new PB in both ET and Mph anyway.

http://talongt66.4t.com/10.5AT150.jpg

Congrats Ron, Done on E85? I assume. I hope my car is running again tomorrow I have a small Radiator issue then I should be running. I will be in contact with you, if i can get in at the tuner for an E85 tune. Apperantly he thinks he is quite busy.

Give me a call anytime, and yes this was done on E85 so you can make over 800Whp on this stuff in a 4 cylinder for a fraction of the cost of race gas.

Here is a quick vid from last Friday, the this is the only pass the clutch didn’t slip but the car spun and pulled to the left and I had to get out of the throttle then back into it. Also the video is Jerky if you use Quicktime but plays fine with windows media player.

Right Click and Enjoy!