Ricer Rant

I’m sorry, but you need to make a post in the new members section before posting here

There is no need for me to make a new user name just for me to tell some to fuck off.

:rofl: nicole show me your boobies

/fucking thread :rofl:

In for archives, and in for turf warZ '09.

fuck the archives, keep this thread going through winter. can be the junk thread instead of numerous other dumb threads.

ill show you my boobs if you buy me a lap top for christmas

how about you give me a laptop and it’s a deal.

umm, yeah, my car does not a huge exhaust on it…

Wow. If this thread doesn’t define Pittspeed in the Winter time, I don’t know what does. Awesome.

I have an extra laptop… show boobs

letting your GF post on ur screename only to sound as immature as the person she is bashing…FTMFL

I smell pussy

Cadillac-- bodies are probably formed from Japanese steel and we know it is assembled by overpaid union workers.

yup, that sounds about right. it has definitely been American-ized.

now old caddys-- that’s Americana! right up there with baseball and apple pie. yet lets be honest–apple pie gave way to ice cream cake and no one watches baseball–it is football now. so like other American icons, it has to die too.

actually baseball ticket sales have been on the rise the past 4 years and viewership is way up… we dont get a good read on this living in a football town. baseball still dominates 4 of the biggest cities in the US (boston, NY, LA and chicago)…carry-on

ticket sales on the rise and viewership, i’d like to see a source. as i find that hard to believe. it may be on the rise in latin american markets-- or maybe in india ;). but general us populous im guessing does not give a fuck about baseball.

i never hear people talk about baseball. pens and steelers. hell even pitt wrestling. but never pirates.

ticket sales are down, that’s why one of the NBA teams just held a job conference and handed out free tickets to anyone who showed up with a resume.

NBA is entertaining, I can see the damn ball being passed around :rofl: and i have a huge tv and excellent vision.

Um wow ok, I don’t post on here all that often, but I believe a few things need to be said. First off Nicole… Instead of laptop how about a lapdance??? Secondly please post a picture so everyone can see you are not a so called whale, oh btw you should know who Tony’s girl is you went to school with her. Thirdly the only feelinz hurt are their own when people laugh at them, and the last time i checked “hurtin feelinz” were the only people hanging out at Sheetz. So I would say Thats the pot calling the kettle black.

I heard something about titties?

So…Hurtin FeelinZ doesn’t have their own web page? Just a bunch of random pages on MySpace? Seems pretty weak for such a prestigious car club.