Ricer Rant

I started that like 5 years ago. you just now caught on??? :rofl:

u both can bring it

I don’t think anyone wants that :op:

yeah that started back when PR was going down and PS adopted us.

Jesus, it’s raining faggot n00bs in this bitch.

I hope you get herpes.

Since the other thread got closed here is a response for Mr. “I went to CMU / CUM for cock engineering and ended up the human testing bench for 13 inch dildos”…

I think you should listen to Cheeks because after I’m done beating you down, I will skull fuck you then take a shit on the hood of your beloved CTS. All the while I’ll have Starboy video tape it and post it up on here for Pittspeed to see.

You are too fucking new and too fucking stupid to be threatening me you assclown. Go find some retiree community forum that you can brag on about your beat ass 2003 entry level V6 Cady and how your dick is so shrivled you have to engineer a cock splint for it just to stand up and take a piss.

/yourself

I weigh like a 1/3rd of you and pewter…

naaahh thats alright, you can fondle cheeky all day 1320 tells me he likes that.

the fuck you did. :rofl:

wow this thread will never end lol… my girlfriend was giving me updates over the phone as I was at work. :rofl:

Im so fucking scared I dont know if I can leave the house tonight…

I believe that … fucking pussy

so your gf’s were mistaken for men? not the best thing to admit.

If anyone wants to hurt my feelinz Ill be at smokin Joe’s tonight.bring your shitty civic, cavalier , caddy whatever…oh and bring cash for my bar tab

i said the bodies are probably made from japanese steel-- but are assembled by union usa workers who are overpaid.

re-read what i wrote. then apologize. life goes on, it is the internet. i wont flame you for mis-reading.

Wow, nice attitude. I realize you’re just being defensive, but still, :down:.

:bowrofl: look out everyone the secretary sniper is gonna pick you off! One At A Time!!!

ill bring the ky:bukkake:

:rofl:

the only thing i learned from 31 pages is that some neons came with racings stripes stock?

this thread was seriously uber long, started out with flaming a commando cocksucking civic, to everybody wanting to fight, and then race, and it ends with some guy that wants to blow everyone, one by one. Beating a riced out civic is like winning the special olympics, yea you won, but your still retarded

All the warring parties in this thread should race. I’ll flag.