UHP tasers speeding driver over ticket...

I got bored with it about 2 minutes after he was tased.

But fuck that guy. “I’m not signing this”. “You have to show me the sign that says 40 mph”. Then continue walking away from the cop when he’s demanding you to stop WHEN HE’S POINT THE TASER AT YOU. Maybe you think you’ve got big balls and some right to ignore a cops simple requests “because you pay their salary etc” but the moment that taser is pointed at you if your brain isn’t big enough to realize if you don’t do what he says you’re about to get zapped you deserve it.

The cop is alone, out in the middle of nowhere. The guy could just as easily be walking back to the truck to grab a gun, or take off in the truck. Maybe the woman is a kidnap victim. Who knows. All the cop knows is he has a guy putting up an awful big fight over a stupid little speeding ticket and that normally means something is wrong.

The cop doesn’t know why the guy is acting so sketchy, but he is, and that sets off alarms in any good cop.

How many of us have been pulled over? I know I have, many times. You take your ticket, maybe try making an excuse to see if the cop wants to let you off with a warning, and go on your way. If you’re 100% sure you’re in the right the place to fight it is in court, not on the side of the road with some cop who they stuck on traffic duty.