Rider Down 6/17/08-One of our own. Updated 07/07/08

idk thats 2-3 times lucky if u ask me… i would just get outta the whole deal instead of pressing luck

was it really a deer or are you just making shit up?

it was allready salvaged once before this FYI

there was no dear.

So what happened then? Did he lose it in a turn, someone cut him off?

lost it in a turn, leaned too aggressively.
looked like the rear simply lost traction because the bike was nearly parallel to horizon.

was he wearing full gear?

helmet/jacket/crummy gloves/jeans/work boots.
kevlar jeans and some leg armor probably would have helped, but he got lucky as hell as is.

Damn. :sad

Time for track days, thank you for the kind words.

Word, full track suit+sticky tires=win

Then you can drag a knee without, well…dragging a knee :sad

i wanna get full gear, and track days? where???

I sent Vlad pics of his bike it will be up to him if he wants to post em. But yea, the bike is really fucked up. Every guy at the impound lot and the tow truck guy were saying that he is mad lucky to be alive after they saw the bike.
PS: With front wheel locked (bent break rotor, 3 spokes broken off and ripped apart part of the week/tire, screwed up rear fork/ rear shock/, missing seat and its bracket it wasn’t a fun experience to push it from the road to the garage (which was about 60 feet). Its a very heavy bike ;D.
Vlad get better soon and next time ride safer.

just heard from jerimiah, which heard it from benny :lol anyways,GL on the recovery once agian

As the tow truck has been mentioned, did the cops get involved at all? I’m guessing not, knowing the bike, if you were able to bring it back to your place. Any serious injuries?

cops are quite involved, I assure you.
because he got knocked out and the crash looked fucking horrible me and marat had to call 911, cops arrived, vlad had to get taken to the hospital (over 40 stitches).
bike was impounded, I had to hussle to get it out the next day.

Didn’t my brother come help you guys get it out?

he agreed initially and then bailed half-hour later when I got tired of waiting for him to show up and asked vlad to call him again.

Don’t worry, his shop is right around the corner from my house - I’ll make sure to give him a good kick for Vlad next time I see him. :tong

post some pics of the 6dirty6 when u get bored vlad, gotta send some to jon, Glad your ok though seriously