Rider Down 6/17/08-One of our own. Updated 07/07/08

ya if u got really hurt that woulda sucked, u gonna have any issues with the 5 0 now?

There was a nice picture in the Gazette of the bike stuck under the guiderail.

Oh snap!, I should read this section more often. Hope you’re getting up and about Vlad!

Don’t know how you guys do it. I’ll wail down any course at extreme speeds wrapped in a shell and rollcage, but get an uneasy feeling out on top of only two wheels and 90+hp. The fear of Hi-siding and going down keeps me off bikes.

Get better soon man!!!

LINK???

High-siding isn’t as common as it seems but any fall is very dangerous on the bike and the least you can do is wear as much gear as possible to cover yourself. You just have to acknowledge and accept the risks every time you come out.

I’ll get some pics when I can walk around fine again without crutches and pain.

Thank you all for the kind words. It looks like I’ll be more or less fine within a few weeks, physically at least, we can all only hope for mental :lol

lol well good to hear

donde esta the pitchuurrrzzz

we are all doomed mentally so theres no hope in that getting any better

i have a pic of the carnage on vlads leg, will wait for the go ahead before I post it

As soon as I’m better I’ll get some photos

Just put an “NWS” in the title :lol

is the bike totally destroyed like going bye byes or is it salvageable

I think I can salvage the rear wheel and the motor.

Srsly.

this would have never happened if you had a 250.

ya 250 ftw im trading mine in for a 94 250cc superspit bike

Nope it wouldn’t have, I wouldn’t be able to get upto those speeds on the 250, and crash in a turn I took a few hundred times before.

Miles on the SV = 25,000 in a few years.
Miles on the 636 = 600 in a month.

250’s go 90mph dont they? you crashed at 90+ and you can type right now? thats impressive.

ya impressive but they wont get to 90 as fast as a real bike will

250’s = pointless

if ur gonna get a death machine get a proper death machine

Yeah they will hit 90mph before the Canadian border if you start in Albany, unlike the 636 that has had the amazing ability of getting to triple digit speeds in a few seconds.

The number I can type right now is proper gear (on hands at least, the road rash on my foot is horrid).

Every line in that post shows no maturity.

it was being sarcastic ughh screw u internet

:lol sorry

It’s just that kind of statement is expected from somebody who started on an R1 :tong