Rider Down 6/17/08-One of our own. Updated 07/07/08

oh god we need to hang out sometime then sir , and u’ll find out quick im not like that

Ill race you on a 250 through twisties you get your R1

i wont do it because my riding skill isnt that good yet… im not willing to risk lowsiding, highsiding on twisties going over my limit is that ok with you ?

By the way, if you guys thought I was a safety Nazi before, it will be brought to a whole another level now.

After the accident, if I indeed slow down and keep riding, it’s even more and more gear, recommending more gear and of course starting small and slow.

no, we thought you were a saftey commie :lol

pics or ban

ya pics or didnt happen vlad

LOL

Many people don’t realise how fast even " slow bikes" are. Sure 250’s are pretty slow even compared to quick cars…but when you are out there no restraints just sitting on a motor…it feels alot faster when you start. I wouldn’t have dared go ide open on my ninja 250 at the MSF course for fear of entering hyperspace.

I still maintain there are 3 decent starter bikes… a katana, sv650, ninja 250 pick one…move on.

Found a pic I’m going to order and frame :mwahaha

http://dailygazette.mycapture.com/PHOTOS/SCHE/541045/19347984E.jpg

OMG is that your boot under the back tire

where were you, in reference to the bike

Hard to tell, you know, was busy being unconscious and all :tong

damn homey

Holy fuck. Glad you’re okay that looks like a nasty spill.

Everything from the tank bank has been chopped off straight through the subframe.

The bike used to have an undertail exhaust, now the exhaust is located under the tank.

DAMN, glad you made it out alive.

WOW just looked at this thread…that picture is crazy :wow

before you go ride again, put shift518 in your will to me. k thanks. :lol

why?? you’d just build up the member base a little bit, then sell it…

way to blow up our master plan…

no but seriously, i would at least put people in charge of keeping the caption contests current, along with w.o.t. times and other stuff. I told Vlad i would keep track of 'em and help out but i think he thinks I’m incompetent

but let’s stay on topic… apparently i’m notorious for getting threads off topic. :confused