Rider down-Old Wolf Rd this morning

Pat was a really good kid. Friendly with everyone. Seeing the amount of people from so many different groups or “cliques” from highschool who had already heard and are just as upset about this as anyone is amazing. Pat was a friend to so many people. He road with me to votec every day in highschool, he was there to do the mechanic shit. I actually tried to get him to apply at ASS in the last few months. The kid always loved bikes. I remember when he broke his ankle or something riding his dirtbike back in HS and he didn’t even care. All he wanted to do was get back on his bike. Me him and the other kid who rode with use every day used to spend a lot of time talking about motorcycles. Unfortunately the other kid who rode with us was also the kid I made a thread about two weeks ago. I’m glad Jeremy is alright, I just wish Pat was too. I hadn’t seen Pat in quite a while up until about a week ago. I ran into him at bogies and he spent the night trying to buy me beers (I don’t drink) and busting my balls for driving a miata. It was like it hadn’t been a few years since we’d had an in person conversation. I’m glad at least that I got to see him then. He was really a great person and a great friend with a passion for anything with a motor and wheels. He will be missed. RIP Pat. You were one of the good ones.

“I still remember my 18 birthday me and you helped that wasted kid to a taxi and u paid for his ride u had a good heart man and I will always remember that”

“A few nights back i Needed someone to tlk to. So i posted if anyone wants to tlk hit me up…you were one of the only to do so …shows the quality of the person you are and always will he remembered as…rip arpi its to bad the good die young …my prayers to your family…until we meet again”

“there will never be a smile as sweet as yours…your smile brightened up my sons hospital room, and to think we were worried about him…RIP sweet boy…”

Just some things people are saying about him on facebook. I’m sorry I’m dumping shit here. It’s just a place for me to put my thoughts. I never thought something like this would happen to a friend.

Sorry for your loss chad… sounds like he was a awesome dude.

Rip

sorry chad and others that knew him. RIP sounds like a good stand up guy. I few people i know, knew him.

Sorry for you loss man RIP

truly was a great person all around. I actually drove through the scene shortly after and had no idea it would turn out to be him down a mile away from my work.

This is the third rider to go down from the 08-10 graduating classes in less than a month. Each one by a turning car. bad things really do come in three’s…

gotta be thankful for each day we are given.

RIP…RP

Pat was one of my closest friends. He was a kind, genuine, free spirited individual who would give the shirt off his back to anyone who needed help. Anytime I came home on leave he was always the first one at the airport regardless of when or what time with a bottle of jack and a hug to welcome me home. We had business plans, travel plans, plans to live the life we had always talked about having. I promise to honor and celebrate his life as I know he’d do the same for me…
I’m gonna miss you brother

RIP Hollywood

RIP to the rider and keep your heads up you guys. I am sorry to hear this, he did sound like a great person too. It’s a shame that society is getting so bad at driving, common sense and lack of courtesy to the point that saving a few seconds off time waiting to make a turn has to take the life of someone like this. To all the riders and driver, do us all a favor and tell everyone you see about this accident and remind them that they hold many lives in their hands the moment they turn a key, respectfully ask them to get their head out of their ass.

For anyone that knew pat but hasn’t heard the viewing is monday night 4-8pm in altamont.