RIP, another biker down and out...

rip

that has to be the most important part of it. That and dont rip around on it like a yahoo.

Its unfortunate how the majority of the fatalities this year have been due to the riders fault. Nothing against them, I just hope that people realize not to misunderstand confidence with skill. Whether they were fooling around or not. RIP.

It sucks when people aren’t ok…

i was waiting for that … are you ok though?

:frowning:

RIP. it’s always a reminder… I could never stop riding though.

yeah apparently he didnt have his triumph 650 triple too long.

I knew Rich, maybe not as well as other but he was a pretty down to earth guy. One of his best friends works with me and told me about the whole thing. RIP

RIP. Believe me I have gone through this befor. My friend died 2 years ago and it wasnt easy getting back on the bike but we rode them to and from the funeral and even though he wasnt riding with us you could still feel him there with you. You gotta respect these bikes and like they said earlier take you time with learning the in’s and out’s and dont ride out of your league. I just sold my bike and man do I miss it. Be safe out there everyone.

rip

I moved this to the bike forum for two reasons:

1. It’s about one of your fellow riders

More importantly
2. It’s a sad reminder that you need to have a lot of respect for what you are doing. If you aren’t humble enough to understand and accept the risk of riding a motorcycle you shouldn’t do it.

RIP and God bless those left behind.

Wait a couple of weeks. Think it over. If you’re really not comfortable then sell it. You don’t have to ride, and if you change your mind you can always get back into it.

Just found out that this was my coworkers daughter’s boyfriend.

RIP.

RIP

wait a little bit on selling your bike rob, that feeling will pass.

R.I.P.

their is a time and a place to do certain things however our shitty roads are not it!

Just be careful, everyone and don’t ride over your head. The risks are not worth it.

RIP

RIP Rich

Rob I have had the same feeling all week about selling my bike when I got home from being out of town on Tuesday night I just sat in the garage and stared at my bike and asked myself it it’s worth it…I just prayed for a while and decided to give it some time

did the praying help?

Man I dont miss not driving my bike on the street anymore. Take a turn a little fast, hit some gravel and it could be the last thing you ever do. Poor guy RIP

ugh and I keep telling myself I want a bike. Everyone be careful out there

RIP