RIP - - Motorcycle accident in Wexford

I went to North Allegheny (class of 98) w/ Shane Stringer. I remember sleeping over at his house and him showing me my first playboy :slight_smile: He left behind 2 kids :frowning:
RIP Shane

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_115074511.html
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/13050758/detail.html

Damn dude. Sorry to see that.

Sorry to hear about that.

As a fellow motorcyclist, I am sorry to hear about this.

I saw something last night on the news about this, but they just said it was an accident. There were no details at that time.

i knew it couldn;t have been good when they shut roads down… i wish all my boys with bikes would sell them. i’ve just been around too much of it in the last two years. lost one dude i was cool with, my other boy has totalled 3 bikes, i don’t even ride and i was almost one and done on my little adventure. even the dude i was in the room with in the hospital had a terrible bike accident… the worst is when i see these pretty young things on the back with capri’s and a cute top… get off that thing and right shotty in the g-body.

LOL…Completely agree. I have had my fair shares of scares on rockets…never own one again…I think

sorry to hear

Sorry to hear. My cousin and his friend were just in a little acident. Well I shouldnt say little, my cousin got out ok but his friend has a preeeety bad face. They were riding a quad on the road not goofin off or anything and it started to tip so my cousin hopped off but the driver tryed to control it, and to make a long story short it landed on him and drug his face under the quad for some distance leaving him in doctor assisted acoma because his face is so bad. This is why I will never own a bike you just never know what can happen.

sad

thats why i will prob never own one…or if i do i am getting a VROD for cruising

Christ Cutty its called a maturity issue.

I ride women on the back of my bike all the time and I’m not doing Ludicris speed. I also scrape people off the road all the time do to my profession and it doesn’t make me quit riding or driving for that matter. I have seen far worse car accidents in my time.

Your accident is a prime example, you have never been on a bike, never owned a bike but thought it was a good idea to just hop on and go and you paid for it. Bad decision on your part.

I consider you a friend but I don’t powder coat shit for anyone.

The chicks that crack me up are the ones in sandles and shorts.

I ride 90% of the time with at least a leather jacket, gloves and helmet. The other 10% of the time I ride without a helmet I take that risk but again its my risk.

These chicks are called “organ donors”

I saw a dude the other day riding an R1 with shorts, flip flops, no helmet, no shirt, & he was riding like an asshole. He’s an organ donor, too.

Actually that was the squid package he probably puchased with the bike.

Sad, Those things are way too dangerous. Sorry to hear