risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

i need some wine to my colony! i kinda forgot about it and my peoples are angry haha anyone close that can get me some to hold me over, i have some on the way but its gonna be a while

should be able to start my 3rd colony up some time today once I move supplies around. Then I will have all 4 resources.

14 hrs till i can build a museum…

It is ridiculous the amount of wood needed to upgrade for the 3rd colony…

Yeah it took all weekend to get the supplies built up for it. My biggest problem is that its all scattered between my 3 islands. So its going to take a few hours to get it all to one.

yea not to mention you need like a level 10 warehouse to store all that wood at once on one island

I’m still looking for marble. I have plenty of wine and sulfur to trade.

I’ll do 400 Marble for 400 Wine

Sounds good. Sending it now.

I wish there was a way to transfer gold to somebody. Nobody around me is selling marble for less then 99 gold per piece. I’m sure some of you can find it cheaper.

cool, yours will be on the way shortly

I need cultural exchange again. somehow 3 of mine from you guys disappeared without warning…

the message i got was that you cancelled it. I will send a request once I upgrade one of my museums

I cancelled it? Maybe me sending a culture mail to everyone in the alliance made mine go away??? or, maybe it let me send a “want to trade culture?” message even if I already did, and sending it out actually cancelled it!

well thats dumb… LOL

Guess it was my fault!

yeah no big deal, next day or so I wont be trading or upgrading while I move tons of supplies to my capital so I can upgrade and start another colony. After that I will upgrade one of my museums and send a request to ya.

sounds good :slight_smile:

I’ll check out the game boards again to see who is asking. Thats what I did before

Yeah, I got the same message that you cancelled it. Way to go!!!

I won’t be able to upgrade my museum for a little while as my town halls are all about to max out.

I have come to the conclusion that having your first two towns as wine and sulfur sucks. I’m definitely doing things backwards.

hahaha yeah I had sulfur, then marble…couldn’t imagine wine and sulfur!

How do the museums work I seem to be missing something.

Have you agreed to an cultural assets treaty with anyone yet?

If you have, go into the your museum and go to re-distribute cultural assets.

you build a museum and you get more happiness bonus for each level, and then you also get +50 for trading with someone.

you trade by sending them a mail named “Kulturoiamweof” or whatever and they accept. both of you get a piece of culture that shows up in the museum that you can designate to a towns museum to get +50 for that town.