risk + simcity with a pinch of civilization for good measure

im gonna stay at lamda. being in the top 50 took long enough and takes a ton of time to do my pillages… there really isn’t time to do both games, and keep them going at my level.

:frowning:

Yeah I’m on Lambda, Eta, and My now. I was going to ditch the Eta, but I’ll keep it a little longer.

I’m up to level 7 on My.

just signed up but confused.

i kinda gave up on Lambda… after i got attacked about 35 times in a day by the same guy…and the oticket web site never works… but once i get going on my diff island ill be ok

now on MY i just got my second town up and running

Why didnt you mail me? Where is this guy? If he is close, I’ll mess him up for ya…

does he send over 50 ships? Whats his military score, etc. Mail me in the game :slight_smile:

bobby helped me out …i ended up ditching on the island and comming up to everyone else

but here is the info

31:51
raam
player: farshad208
ally: s-208

he has other islands but i dont have it right now

i just moved to 62:72
what im going to do is just move all my stuff up there and start new …

I took care of that one guy for you on Lambda. I destroyed his navy and told him not to mess with you anymore. Is he still attacking???

What are you confused about?

You have to build buildings in town view and assign workers in island view. Does that help???

are you guys all on the same island?
im 79.60
polis
if that helps lol

What are you confused about?

You have to build buildings in town view and assign workers in island view. Does that help???

yea i started building barracks and trade port but i dont get where this is going lol.

I just sent ya a message in the game (Tartarus). If you need any supplies let me know. Where about 5 hours apart.

it will take you a few weeks to get up and going … really just build. upgrade and then keep going …

bobby … he has not done anything since you did that for me …:thankyou:

its looking good for lambda

In a nutshell, there are 4 different types of islands (marble, crystal, wine, sulfur). Additionally every island has a universal resource, which is wood.

Marble is pretty much used for building along with wood.

Crystal is used for research along with wood.

Wine is used to keep your people happy and productive.

Sulfur is used for military along with wood.

You start on one of these islands and then you must either buy, trade, or steal the other resources you don’t have.

num sent a message back

http://s11.ikariam.org/index.php?view=allyPage&allyId=837&oldView=island&id=1547 lol

^

I like the “steal” choice :slight_smile: I’m in the top 40 on Lamda server… and it is no accident. LOL

i need help with the whole pillage thing … i dont know what to do …

Whats the problem??

Someone is still pillaging you or you don’t know who to pillage???

I can take a peek over by your main islands and tell you who to go after if you want.

at the My server I am at 38:52 with glass as resource

and some guy name moosh with town name jessup on 38:51 already pillaged me…

i dont know who and how … i think im to into just building everything and not building people …

i keep gettting pillaged on MY right now but no big deal.they take like 2 wine. i want to get my #'s up so people wont do anything to me… should i just send out people and atack all diff people

Are you using the firefox plugin?

Find people with low military score and attack them easy as that.

Then there is the use of spys to check out their port level, and viewing how many supplies they have etc. so you can figure if it’s even worth your time to pillage them