RMOTION

Took a few decent shots of the R when I got out of work this evening. Did a quick touch free wash and didn’t even dry it. Lol. Just bored and wanted to play with my dusty ass camera gear.

Car is perfect.

+1 I love it

loved driving this thing, pics are serious.

Love the Interior shot Nicholi

Looks great, Nick!
+1 for dusty cameras.

looks great…besides the awkward front plate placement.

Yeah Nick, gotta fix that!

Deff awkward. Would remove all together

Looks like a bracket that goes in the tow hook threads. Keeping front bumper fresh FTW.

Pics and car look great Nick!

What everyone else said.

Gorgeous car Nick.

What transmission did you end up getting?

Should be easy to remove for pics

can you turn off traction control and active handling yet?

Wondering that myself. I know when they first came out I heard you couldnt shut something off with it. I’m sure APR or some company figured out how by now tho. Also great pics Nick. Love the R

Thank you all.

The plate can be removed easily as its in the tow hook spot. It can’t just be unscrewed unfortunately because as you rotate the assembly it would hit the bumper. I would need to remove the plate, listen the pivot mount and unscrew it carefully from the tow hook receiver. Not worth it IMO for a very impromptu photo-shoot (more like random nice pictures).

ESC is fully defeatable now. All other countries other than the US could fully deactivate ESC where as in the US would could only deactivate ASR (from the factory). A quick coding change to the ABS system takes care of that :slight_smile:

Thanks man!

The Golf R is only available in manual in the US. Otherwise I would have a DSG.

Beautiful car man. I’m seriously considering picking up a MK6 GTI as a new daily.

Mind sharing what lens this was shot with? Pics and car look really good.

Thank you! I’d recommend it! The gti’s are phenomenal.

First two were shot with a Canon EF 35mm f/1.4 L and the rest were with a Canon EF 135mm f/2.0 L.