Road Bike Crew: Anyone ride in the southtowns?

I usually ride in from West Seneca south towards OP/Hamburg - anyone else ride out that way? I wouldn’t mind having some people to ride with once in awhile…

ugh, south town riding sucks… WAY too many hills and blind corners… i rode there once… did 25 miles and called it because i almost got hit by soccer moms 2x…

def agree almost got hit by an suv that looked right at me but the cell phone convo was way to important. and the hills make a 5 mile ride seem like 30+ miles it gets old fast. i live in marilla by the way

I’m always looking for a group… I’m in boston

Lancaster has been great… nice open roads and no traffic…

same with the northtowns up by NCCC

I don’t seem to have any issues… Just gotta pick your routes well. Bottoms trains over 130 miles/week out here - but he’s too fast for me to ride with, lol.

If you want to ride sometime - let me know. We can meet somewhere in the middle.

Sounds like somone can’t handle the hills…

I ride out there Monday nights. We leave from Thorn Ave and go into the Boston hills into EA. LMK if you want to join up with the ride.

I can handle the hills… what i cant handle is cresting a hill to meet a truck head on who is cutting the inside…

Count me in. Not sayin I can keep up, but I’ll try!

Hills are much more fun than straight roads or small twisties

ummm this is pedal crew… not motor crew…

Don’t worry I’ve not been out much this year plus this is an older group of guys.

lol*