road rage

just alil entertainment for you guys

http://www.braptv.com/play.php?vid=194

hahaha he knocked him the **** out … lmao!!! he got owned

2 hot dogs playing big man…couple of losers more like it…

they both going to jail…

I mean c’mon you get your passenger to tape it and you still egg the guy on and take pot shots of your own??..moron

tottaly agreed pussys.

lol pwnt!..

if this situation were to happen to any of you guys (god forbid) how would you handle it?

If someone spit at me or kazz i don’t think me or him would let that guy walk hahahah true though

ice pick to the face! mob style

LOL! That guy really did get knocked the f*** out. Very entertaining!

dude jun if that was me man u no wah i do…go crazy paki style alalala…word LMAO but funny tho i love how the guy outside the car just holding teh door close and still saying “why u come out hte car pussy” lol he new he get his ass kicked

llol smurf if that was me n u together…no questions asked…beat his ass…esp fact that he spit…i woulda flipped my lid

f ing bostard guy

Jun the indian has spoken!

I think the REAL pussy in this video was the person filming lol. you boy might get his ass kicked and hes getting spit at…you are just gonna sit there and film?

if someone ever spit on me, it would be game over for that person!! thats chemical warfare!!.. then i woulda told the cop he fell!!

lol…true true :C :drivin

lol

hahah lol nice one!

idk I dealt with a guy like that once . He came all up jumpin at my car and yellin in my face ya know talkin shit . So i got out , this fukker was twice my size , I shoved him and shit he was solid man he didn’t even move . so I did what any smart guy would …I just started punching him right in the face , a good three or four times. I think I startled him cause he just turned around and got back in his truck…PUSSY