road trip edm > calg> banff> jasper > edmonton

ok so my cannonball run post got some good feedback and people suggested a run going this route possibly mid to late august. this is an interested and free dates thread. so if you are interested let me know and ill take a note of that. and if you have certain dates that you are NOT available let me know as well cause i would like to get as many people on this as possible. do tell friends i dont want this to be an NECC only event.

man if I lived out there I would be all over that route its so nice out there. When I lived in Banff I didnt have my car so I didnt get to see all there was to offer.

I could possibly be in on a weekend - but you’ll need to nail the date down quickly so I can find out if I can get the time off or not.

I go back to NAIT for a couple months starting Aug 22, anything before that is good :E

im going to nait august 24th. i got 6 days off middle of august. it dont matter to me. worse case i can end my trip heading to athabasca. instead of to edmonton. but yea post weeks/weekebds available.

Yeah I’d be up for part of it. The only thing is I won’t know 'till the day before as far as work goes. Sounds like a good idea though