Rochester "peaceful" protest

BED was driving the fire truck

Kramer and me. We know the best route.

I found the cut footage… get em’ BED!

http://pro.corbis.com/images/BE025462.jpg?size=67&uid=7F1D2D8C-9CFC-43DB-B72C-4CFE2B8F7100

fggt hippies

So basically since they are hippies and peaceful demonstrators they now have the right to block traffic in the middle of the street.

^^
did you miss the part where the police showed up?

No, that’s probably WHY the police came.

There is a deck gun for a reason

Just to clarify some things…

Some of the shit the kid in the beginning was saying is absolutely retarded.

From what I could tell from watching the video they did NOT block the fire engine.

The video was definitely edited.

RPD officers can be cuntbags.

I guess they were holding the wrong signs. Should have had snakes on them, then they would have lead the march right to the city hall…

They should draft protesters…

:picard:
Are you staying cuz you love Obama?

Too many ungrateful fucks that feel they absolutely need to express their ass backwards opinions. Everyone is a fucking expert on everything in America. Ignorant criticism runs rampant.

2 quoted for truth

Really? If I think your statement is “ass backwards”, and my magic 8 ball says “all signs point to stupid”, then I should be able to shut you up?

Why don’t you do a Google search for the Bill of Rights… You know, that silly piece of paper that this country was founded on.

You can say and think what you want, and that is part of what makes this country great; however, you can not do so if you are infringing on the rights of others. ie. letting them die in a burning building because you were too stupid to move over for a firetruck.

Yeah they might have stopped and waited for the firetruck to go by, but they were walking in the middle of the street, blocking traffic (which would be enough to make the police show up) AND they didn’t move out of the way when the police vehicle was behind them thus blocking an emergency vehicle. They got exactly what they deserved. Fucking hippies.

EDIT: and LOL at their chant “Who’s street? Our street,” because in the end it clearly was not.

Missed my point completely. What I’m trying to convey is that while everyone is entitled to their opinion and freedom of speech, I feel people abuse it excessively. Nowhere did I say anyone should be able to censor anyone in regards to freedom of speech. Way to take it way out of context.

Yea, the edited video posted by the protester probably shows all of the details :cky:

You are entitled to that opinion, and can speak about it freely. You can say it as often as you would like. Hell, you could contradict yourself (which you’re doing), and it is still okay.

The only way to abuse a right, is to infringe on someone else’s.

So, if you think crime is a big problem (crimes usually infringe on other’s rights), then I would have to agree with you.

I may highly dislike or even hate obama, but I feel very lucky and respectful that I was born and live here in the US.

If people hate this place that much they are free to leave at any time, no one is keeping you here.

I was shown pics last night of things these people do.

(I can going to use a word that has been way over used in the past 10 years esp the last 5 and i am sorry but it fits)

Entering private business property to attempt to strike fear into employees is an act of terror, and these people do it and support it.

Interesting to say the least. I do not see where the contradiction lies in my previous post. If you truly believe rights cannot be abused, then I understand your stance on this subject.

One example of such abuse: Pro-life vs. Pro-choice. How about the fanatics that are pushing so desperately to make abortion illegal? They even have the gall to attempt to make it illegal in the instance of a rape. That’s not an abuse of individual rights?

I’ll agree to disagree with you, without the condescension.