Rockstar Mayhem Tour 8/19 @ Darien Lake

good show wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many people around
The older I get the sicker I get of people stepping on me and bumping into me every 2 seconds to try and squeeze through the 2 inch space in front of me when theres 10 feet behind me

word. that shit was awesome. i wish i had been close enough for a good pic.

i was there. i was working the best buy stage with guitar hero and rock band if anyone stopped by.

Yeah dragonforce was badass as well. That was my first time seeing Mastadon, I must say I was quite impressed.

were you the short asian dude?

I would have liked to see Mastodon but I can just drink with them at Elmyr in ATL :stuck_out_tongue:

LOL
He’s far from short, and asian.

Good fucking times. Had machinehead and mastadon sign my arm in the rockstar free drink/meet the band thing.

3rd time seeing disturbed, 2nd seeing slipknot. Such a good show.

Stemm was fucking awesome.

I love the short asian dude…his girlfriend has enormous boobies, i’m always so happy when I see her…

great sets for disturbed and slipknot. the lighting, fire, etc…for slipknot was fucking amazing. that was my first time seeing slipknot and it was sick.

did anyone else think that disturbed’s sound quality wasnt as good as it should have been. to high pitched sounding or something. the vocals were turned up to high or something. couldnt really make out the bass guitar as much either. this may just be me.

stemm, 5 finger death punch, and disturbed were sweet.

dragon force sucks, but they showed us tits. i think that is the only time the crowd watched them. :lol:

Jeg, you should have gotten a pic of disturbed with your F-bod.

Maybe woulda gone for Mastadon and underoath mmmayyybbe slipknot… the rest are ghey

almost went but couldnt justify the money and leaving work early only to see the two bands i would have wanted to see, underoath and 36crazyfists.

so guy tried to start a fight with me at the food stand to. lol it was def funny shit.

Im betting Davids voice(lead singer of disturbed) was a little worn out from 2 months of constant touring doing a show every other day.

Stemm was great, gonna see them in rochester in sept.

well right, i no his voice had to be going. he had that grudgie voice more when i saw them last time. he sounded like he couldnt do it as much. but the volume for the vocals were to high. ever so often you could hear the noise it makes when the signal sounds like shit and gives that high pitched screech from the speakers or something. also like i said. couldnt really hear the bass guitar. last time i saw them it sounded alot fuller nothing sounded stronger than the other.

were you on the lawn? the speakers that are on the tent are really shitty, no low end. that might have something to do with it too.

I noticed his voice breaking up on the extended notes.

There was a lot of feedback through dragonforce disturbed and slipknot.

36 crazyfist def brought it. Did most of my pitting there. Bruises to prove it.

I thought D Force sucked. Sounded like one long long song.

3rd time seeing Disturbed and this was my best experience with them.

2nd time seeing slipknot and they delivered once again although my first time was at Ozzfest in Toronto and it was gen admin.

yeah, i was on the lawn. i was last time and it was better sounding. they need to do some upgrades there. along with a huge downgrade on fucking food prices. $8 for a single slice of fucking pizza. lick my fucking balls. only decent deal they had was the hotdog and fries, which $7 for a 4" hotdog, and a hand full of fries. top grade food to! great to see that i can also get beer cheaper at a sabres game then this.

no. i was the tall guy with the spiky hair. i wish i was the short asian dude. he’s better than everyone at guitar hero, he does better wheel chair wheelies than i do, and his girlfriend has enormous boobies.

i agree!