Rockstar Mayhem Tour 8/19 @ Darien Lake

fagtown.jpg

I dont like Disturbed but I thought they sounded much better at Ozzfest 2yrs ago, I thought their sound sucked last night and the vocals were terrible

Slipknots sound was awesome but it wasnt loud enough

^ thank you. and that show for ozzfest was so much better. still a good set they had.

Dragon force but on the best show i;d say.
I wanted to see slipknot…but we got there so early I was way too hungry to stay until 11 to see them,
I did get to slap up the singer from dragon force when he ran through the crowd.

AND, I HAD TO STAY FOR DISTURBED TO HEAR THE “OH AH AH AH AH”

as soon as I heard that I had to call it quits

^ you fail, lol slipknot was sick and worth the wait. lol

yeah I was so hungery I ended up paying $20 for food :tdown:. 2 burgers, fries and a small coke = $20 even. Weaksauce. But I had to stay to see slipknot so it was worth it…its not like I paid to be there lol.

show was sweet, disturbed, 5 finger death and slipknot were awesome, i was a little disapointed in the number of f-bods in the lot tho considering disturbed was there lol

all those bands are TERRIBLE

^^^^AGREED

^ just because you guys are the kind of people who headbang to n’sync…

exactly what i was going to write… if anyone saw some jackass standing on the crowd during underoath… lol that was me

and DRAGONFORCE… holy intro

maybe so, but it’s a once a year thing…the people watching is better than the fair/langford jambo/ and the canalfest all put together.

the bands…eh, some suck…i’m not a huge metal fan, but freaking out during some of the songs is so fun.

2 slices of pizza and a beer… $25

why are you posting in this thread if you think they are all terrible then. this is about those bands and people who like them. if you dont like them, no one cares on here about your input.

:word:

No, I just choose to listen to music that doesn’t blow, you should try it sometime. Did you atleast get to suckle the balls of your buddies in stemm?

It’s a forum guy, all you do is post opinions regaurdless of if some tard like yourself wants to read it. It’s not my fault you choose to listen to crap. Did you bring the mosh in those sweet pits brah?

5 finger death punch sucked. He’s too whiney. Underoath and Machinehead put on a good show. Don’t understand how underoath says they were saved by Jesus Christ but through the whole set was spitting at the crowd??? Lame. Had to walk away from Mastadon cuz they were just awful. Disturbed and Slipknot were worth it all though.

i was 1 out of i think 3 people i saw who had a polo on at a rock concert lol yes i was out of place a lil but idc i like disturbed

^ eh, I didn’t have ashirt on all day. I fit in quite well

I rocked a badass Pantera shirt. its got a skull with an old german war helmet on it.