Roger Clemens Hearing

blah blah blah, 18-1 mean anything to ya walter :stuck_out_tongue:

you hear that? its the sound of jail cell doors locking and a giant toilet flushing rocket’s HOF chances into the abyss… too bad, he could have/should have gone down as one of the alltime greats. all for nothing now.

http://espn.com has streaming audio

yeah u have to wonder if mabye ryan did any of this, or any old school pitcher. The thing that pisses me off is the perfect lifestyle he claims to lead. Him and his wife got the roids!!!

“mr clemens have u ever been a vegan?”

clemens: “i uhhh, umm, i dont know what that is”

lol

hahahahah commee onnnn srsly?

haha yes srsly

icbhst!

IK!!!

HAHA

ILISM

HAHAHAHAH

IHULH

BWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

it’s the same basic bear

IHTCGGHLRIFHJCMSMSKLDDKWSDE

Back on topic and away from the homosexuality, how many members are on this committee? There are a lot of congress people. Does every single one have a chance to comment or ask questions?

Clemens seems to be quite clueless about a lot of his life. All he can says is he doesn’t know or have a recollection or can not comment. Does he not realize the time is now to defend himself?

EDIT: They should have less committee members and more time to ask questions. That last member was making some progress and ran out of time, then got shut down.

off the top of my head it was something like 36

EW…IHTYJTRL

GOOD LUCK!

WTF

wtfbbqkthxbye

:cough:MLB World Champs:cough:

Get out of here with that football crap

6 FBI agents and at least 1 IRS agent in attendance for today’s hearing. Someone is going to be in some serious trouble. I say both get charged with perjury. Clemens for today’s statements and McNamee for statements made earlier to Federal agents.