roll cage?

So Ive decided i want a 6pt roll cage is it cheaper to buy the materials and weld it together myself or buy a kit which is more expensive and still have to weld it together. Has anyone done this? Is there anyone who would be willing to build/install one for me? and how much am i looking at price wise?

go to PMP
they’re pros at building teh cage, and it’ll be done right.

Where is that located? You don’t have there number by any chance?

uh, they’re in north tonawanda, i dont have a phone number off hand but a bunch of the workers are on the site, im sure they’ll post in here as soon as they see it, they have good prices and ive seen the quality of the work first hand

kool thanks I’l check em out

do you want one, or need one?

just curious…

and what’s it going in?

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27944&highlight=caged+PMP

that could help ya out :wink:

ummm PMP is not in NT…they are in ton.

PM Performance
108 Sawyer
Tonawanda, NY 14150
553-8445 —Paul
909-1184—Mark

6 point= about 600 bucks…

my bad lol, sad thing is ive been there before too…

I want a cage too for my STi… how innovative can they get? I want to be able to keep my back seats.

when i was there almost a year ago they had done a cage where it actually allowed the door panels to stay in the car, they had it so close it was unbelievable. i think its possible.

i cant wait to get a 4 point done up in teh e30!

Yea I’m not too concerned about the rear seats but def want to keep my door panels on

How innovative you ask? They did Innovative’s cage. Now that’s pretty innovative.

lol

What would i need in order to make a cage myself? What are the diameters of the tubing most comonly used?

No offence, but if you are asking you might just want to have someone else do it.

what kind of car is this going in? a paseo? :stuck_out_tongue:

porsche 928 project car i just scooped up

thats prolly what im going to do i just like to constantly learn new things and if i could learn how to do it myself that would be cool